About the Game
A finalist for “Best Indie Game” at the Canadian Videogame Awards, Planet of the Eyes tells the tale of a service robot stranded on a mysterious planet.
With a stunning visual mix of puzzle and platforming challenges, an original musical score and fully voiced audio logs, Planet of the Eyes will sweep you away on the immersive journey of a lone robot in an unknown world.
An atmospheric narrative-platformer about a service robot stranded on a mysterious planet, Planet of the Eyes features a stunning visual mix of puzzle and platforming challenges, an original musical score, and fully voiced audio logs left by another survivor. Explore the mystery of an unknown world.
- Handcrafted, 2D side-scrolling environments
- Physics-based puzzles and platforming challenges at a solid 60fps
- Beautiful vector art inspired by a retro sci-fi aesthetic
- Riveting audio log narration that immerses players
- Mysterious story by Will O’Neill of Actual Sunlight
- Haunting score by critically-acclaimed sound designer John Black
- Robot deaths galore