About the Game
Explore randomly generated worlds and build amazing things from the simplest of homes to the grandest of castles. Play in creative mode with unlimited resources or mine deep into the world in survival mode, crafting weapons and armor to fend off the dangerous mobs.
Craft, create and explore alone, or with friends on mobile devices or Windows 10. Millions of crafters around the world have smashed billions of blocks – now you can join in the fun on Windows 10! Join in the development process with beta access to Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition and provide your feedback to shape the game in future updates!
- Skins, texture, and mash-up packs! We have biome settlers, city folk, town folk, and more!
- ADD-ONS! Learn more at minecraft.net/addons, where you can try some examples for free or learn to create your own.
- Realms! Play with up to 10 friends cross-platform in worlds that exist anytime, anywhere. Try a free 30-day trial in-app and learn more at minecraft.net/realms.
- Xbox Live support, including achievements
- The Nether and all its inhabitants. Fight Ghasts and make friends with Pigmen
- Cross platform play for up to five players between Pocket Edition and Windows 10
- Redstone! Pistons, comparators, repeaters, dispensers, droppers, and more!
- Spooky witches and their huts, complete with cauldrons filled with random potions and the ability to dye armor
- Ocelots! And bunnies!
- Slash commands to let you tweak how the game plays – you can give items away, summon mobs, change the time of day, and more