About the Game
Hidden in the towering Himalayas lies Kyrat, a country steeped in tradition and violence. You are Ajay Ghale. Traveling to Kyrat to fulfill your mother’s dying wish, you find yourself caught up in a civil war to overthrow the oppressive regime of dictator Pagan Min. Explore and navigate this vast open world, where danger and unpredictability lurk around every corner. Here, every decision counts, and every second is a story.
WELCOME TO KYRAT
In Far Cry 4, players find themselves in Kyrat, a breathtaking, perilous, and wild region of the Himalayas struggling under the regime of a despotic self-appointed king. Using a vast array of weapons, vehicles, and animals, players will write their own story across an exotic open-world landscape.
In Far Cry 4 the Kyrat experience takes many forms and allows you to explore an incredible systemic world where every second is a story, whether delving into adventure and intrigue in single-player, taking on enemies and outposts in drop-in/drop-out co-op, or competing with other players in PvP.
- REVOLUTIONARY OPEN WORLD CO-OP: Far Cry 4 allows for a second player to drop in and drop out at any point, re-imagining the cooperative experience in the true spirit of Far Cry for the next generation. You’ll now be able to discover and explore the living open world of Kyrat together
- MASSIVE OPEN WORLD: Discover the most diverse Far Cry world ever created. With terrain spanning from lush forests to the snowcapped Himalayas, the entire world is alive…and deadly
- ABUNDANT NEW WILDLIFE: From leopards, rhinos, black eagles, and vicious honey badgers, as you embark on your hunt for resources, know that something may be hunting you
- NEW WAYS TO GET AROUND: Scout enemy territory from above in the all-new gyrocopter and then plummet back to earth in your wingsuit. Climb aboard the back of a six-ton elephant and unleash its raw power on your enemies
- POWERFUL NEW WEAPONS: Choose the right weapon for the job, no matter how insane or unpredictable that job might be. With a diverse arsenal, you’ll be prepared for anything